Hiscoar calls for grants to support the members of the Association that study historical sources in archives, libraries, museums or other centres located abroad or in another region outside their place of residence, between 1st January and 30th April 2023.
The deadline for submitting applications is from 13rd to 27th March 2023.
How to apply:
1. The applicant should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
a) Brief curriculum vitae.
b) Information about the centre and the research objectives.
2. The Board of Directors or a committee delegated by them will assess the application according to the following criteria:
a) Researchers under 35 will have preference.
b) Researchers who state difficulties in obtaining funding will have preference.
3. HISCOAR Administrative Manager will notify the applicants the decision.
4. Once the stay has been completed, the researchers must send an e-mail to email@example.com with a signed document from the hosting centre proving the stay.
5. Once these formalities have been verified, the researchers will receive by bank transfer a grant of up to 300 € for international stays, and up to 200 € for national stays.