Hiscoar calls a new edition of the best PhD thesis on the Crown of Aragon defended in 2021.
How to apply:
1. The Association will accept PhD theses defended in 2021 related to the Crown of Aragon as a whole or in any territory that was part thereof and in whatever historical period in which the Crown of Aragon existed or was evoked.
2. The PhD thesis must be unpublished and can not have previously been awarded with any kind of financial prize or grant.
3. The participants must be members of HISCOAR and must send their PhD thesis in PDF along with a document which states the defense date by mail to email@example.com before 27 March 2022.
4. The Board of Directors or a committee delegated by them will evaluate the PhD theses and will decide, in accordance with the quality of the submitted PhD theses, whether the prize is awarded or not or is awarded ex aequo.
5. All the authors of the PhD theses that are accepted will be invited to present them in an online event, organised by HISCOAR on April 6th 2022, for their promotion, and besides the evaluation which the Panel of specialists will be carrying on.
6. The verdict will be given on 6 July 2022 in an online public event.
7. The award consists in the acknowledgment and a cash prize of € 1.000,00.
8. In the case the PhD thesis is published later, the author must show they have received the award by adding the quality seal of HISCOAR, which the secretary of HISCOAR will supply.
|Carlos Crespo Amat||Entre Castilla, la Corona de Aragón y el Mediterráneo: la formación de un mercado transnacional en el reino de Valencia durante la Baja Edad Media (1370-1430)||2021 best PhD thesis|
|Lledó Ruiz||Reginalitat baixmedieval. La significació política, econòmica i cerimonial de la reina consort a la Corona d’Aragó durant els segles XIV i XV||2020 best PhD thesis|
|Romain Saguer||La Procuration royale des comtés de Roussillon et de Cerdagne (XIVe debut du XVe siècle). Politiques patrimoniales, finances et administration duc domaine Royal sous Pierre IV, Jean 1er et Martin d’Aragon, 1344-1410||2020 best PhD thesis|
|Lluís Sales i Favà||Crèdit i morositat a la Catalunya del segle XIV. El cas de la Baronia de Llagostera||2019best PhD thesis|