Hiscoar calls for grants to support young members of the Association to participate in high quality scientific events related to the History of the Crown of Aragon, whether it is on-site or on-line, that take place from 1st January to 31st April 2023.
The deadline for submitting applications is from 13rd to 27th March 2023.
How to apply:
1. HISCOAR member under 35 should send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
a) Brief curriculum vitae.
b) Details about the scientific event: Programme, location, registration fee, or any other important related information.
c) Modalities of participation (attendance, paper, poster, etc.).
2. The Board of Directors or a committee delegated by them will assess the application according to the following criteria:
a) The quality of the event. Events awarded with Hiscoar Quality Seal will have preference.
b) The relationship between the scientific event and the research of the Crown of Aragon.
c) Presentation of scientific results by the applicant (poster, communication, etc.)
d) Training role of the event towards the applicant.
e) Applicant’s curriculum vitae.
3. HISCOAR Administrative Manager will notify the applicants the decision.
4. Once the event has been completed, the researchers must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a signed document from the event’s administration proving the participation.
5. Once these formalities have been verified, the researchers will receive by bank transfer a grant of up to 200 € for international events, and up to 100 € for national events.